Saturday, May 3, 2014

May Currently

http://www.ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/

Listening: As I sit here trying to get some work done I am listening to Bruno Mars on Pandora.

Loving: This past week was LONG and very stressful so it was wonderful being able to sleep in this morning and know I can do it again tomorrow morning! Ahh-mazing!!

Thinking: We leave for SeaWorld on Monday!! I can't wait!! We are taking 90 7th and 8th graders to San Diego and staying overnight in the SeaWorld attractions. I will post more about this when I return!


Wanting: I need 29 hours in a day to accomplish everything I want to do!  I have learned I need to prioritize things in my life and find a greater balance. I don't have to do everything ...and my world will not crash if I do not do something that truly doesn't need to be done.

Needing:14 days of sanity!! 14 days of school left!! Arguably 14 of the most hectic stressful days of my entire year. I just need to make it 14 days then I can breath, relax, and start thinking about next year.

Surprise: My shout out goes to Melissa from Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late --- She has an amazing blog and has recently hit a milestone and is currently having a giveaway to thank her followers! I added my Middle School Content Vocabulary MEGA Package to her Literacy Give Away!! Head on over to her site to try and win some amazing products!!

http://dontlettheteacher.blogspot.com/2014/05/850-follower-giveaway.html

4 comments:

  1. Hey Dina! I found you through Farley's linky. How exciting and scary to be taking all those kiddos to Sea World! Good luck.
    I am about to go back to school tomorrow after a 2 week break. Not loving the thought of having to get up early!
    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 14 days left? I'm a little jealous :)

    Have fun on your field trip, I've never taken students on an overnight trip! I would love to have 29 hours in my day. Although after this week, I just would have slept all those hours away.

    My Kinder-Garden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and safe travels on your field trip. I couldn't imagine staying overnight with my little firsties! lol I'd be one crazy teacher!!

    Jasmine
    Buzzing With Mrs. McClain

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would to have so little time left in the school year. In NY we go almost to the second last week in June. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I agree with you about time - I always have good intentions, but then I get sucked into blogging, reading blogs, twitter, ebay, people.com... LOL It's all good.. it's a good way to decompress!

    ReplyDelete