Friday, July 3, 2015

30 Before 30 List


I recently turned 29 and I thought it would be fun to create a 30 Before 30 List. There are so many things I want to do ..

1. Plant a tree in memory of someone
2. Go on a road trip with friends
3. Go on a family vacation
4. Learn to cook better and healthier
5. Swim with the Dolphins
6. Step out of my comfort zone at least once a month
7. Host a fancy dinner party
8. Reach the 10K mark on Tpt.. If that is made early --- 15K
9. Attend a midnight viewing of a movie
10. Visit a winery
11. Pamper myself - facial or massage at least 4 times
12. Go to a concert
13. Visit 10 new places/ restaurants
14.  Take a creative class
15. Read at least 15 new books
16. Develop a morning routine
17. Take a spontaneous road trip or adventure
18. Redecorate a room in my home
19. Meditate- Yoga more often
20. Complete at least 1 DIY project a month
21. Blog at least once a week
22. Redo the Backyard
23. Run/Walk in a race
24. Pay off one of my student loans
25. Send three people a surprise in the mail
26. Go 24 hours with out any form of technology
27. Schedule the Dr.'s appointments I have been putting off
28. Learn to make clip art
29. Have friends over at least once a month - and text or call out of state friends
30. Take a vacation out of the USA

I will check back soon to see what  I have accomplished :)



No comments:

Post a Comment