Monday, October 7, 2013

October Update

I am linking up with Farley's Currently monthly linky party !!

Listening- I am in love with the show Shark Tank! I find it incredibly fascinating and it really makes me want to go into business!

Loving- The weather here has been AMAZING!! Cool mornings and evenings and sunny 70's-80's during the day. This weather reminds me of my I moved to AZ five years ago.

Thinking- I have so much work to get done by Friday! Grades close, math night, field trip ...the lost goes on and on!

Needing- A need to start cleaning and getting my house "company ready". I would love to hire a cleaning company to come while I am at work and make my house sparkle and shine.

Trick or Treat: I LOVE Halloween -- Check out my store on October 31st and get 5% off all of my TpT products.




No comments:

Post a Comment