Sunday, February 2, 2014

February is Here!

I can’t believe I haven’t posted a single thing since October!! One of  my goals for the year is to make sure I post at least 1-2 times a week. I have so many posts started but with the holidays I ran out of time. Now that I am officially DONE with grad school I will have some free time to work on TpT products and fix up this blog. I linked up with Farley for her monthly currently
update :


Listening: I have been trying to clean out some of the junk in my life and the radio has been very helpful in keeping me in the cleaning zone!

Loving- This year has been exhausting! I am ready for May and possibly some career changes …more on that later


Thinking- Last week I was able to post a new interactive notebook! I love it!! A friend of mine had asked me to help her out and create some science based interactive notebooks and I really enjoyed helping her out. I have never taught Earth Science so I was waiting for her feedback before I posted it to TpT. Her students loved them so with a few small modifications they are now on sale!! I have also been working on my Egypt ISN and it is sooo close to being completed. A few more activities and I will feel confident in posting that as well!


Wanting- Enough said ! I need a bigger house but I need a better paying job before that can happen!


Needing- With all the company I seem to be getting in February and March I need to do a round of spring cleaning a bit early.


2 Truths and a Lie-
1.  I did graduate in 4 years with a dual degree in Elementary Education and Special Education.
2.   If you know me this was OBVIOUS as I am SCARED to DEATH of cats! I would never have a cat in my house!
 3. Spring Training is quickly approaching!! GO TRIBE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment