Monday, September 1, 2014

September Currently




Listening: I have been having a wonderful lazy weekend watching Netflix.

Loving: Three day weekends are my favorite! Amazing chance to recharge !!

Thinking: About how much I LOVE my new Paprika App! If you haven't used this APP yet buy it now! If you are having a hard time planning your weekly meals this is the App for you!
Reasons why I love this App:

1. I can have it on my phone! Saves so much time when shopping that my list is on my phone.


2. I can store all the recipes I pin or love from other blogs right in the APP!

3.Once I choose what recipes I want for the week it will generate my shopping list so I know exactly what I need to buy. 

SUPER COOL APP PEOPLE!! Huge time saver for me!

Wanting: Nothing- I am truly blessed! I am trying to find balance in my life so I am not only the best administrator I can be but also the best daughter, sister & friend I can be. 

Needing- As I continue to move forward in making my TpT store successful I am in constant need of clip art that matches my specific units of study- Ancient Civilizations. 

3 Trips- Italy, London & Paris - My dream would be to go on a European Cruise and visit all of these places.




Happy Labor Day Friends!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing that app! I've been dreading meal planning, but I know it needs to get done. I can't wait to check it out!

    Stephanie
    The Learning Chambers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have to check that app out. My cooking of meals has been very far and few between since school has started.

    Christa
    sweetlifeofsecondgrade

    ReplyDelete